- Go to https://cran.r-project.org
- Download R based on your operating system: choose from Linux, Mac, or Windows.
- Install the "base" distribution.
For a more aesthetically-pleasing interface for coding in R, install RStudio:
- Go to https://www.rstudio.com
- Click "Download RStudio" and then download RStudio Desktop.
- Go to https://www.python.org/downloads/
- Download the latest version based on your operating system: choose from Linux, Mac, or Windows.
- Run the installer and follow the instruction.
Suggested eBooks on R:
R Tutorials from YouTube